What is Sisu Football?
Sisu Football is about passion, energy and finding joy in football & movement. “I want to help players & teams succeed through providing comprehensive training programs & creating a fun, energetic environment.”
– Daniel Stevens
Former Professional player & New York native Daniel Stevens launched Sisu Football in 2019 as a way to give back to the game that has given him so much.
* UEFA A Student 2021
* UEFA B License
* USSF Licensed Coach
* Certified Speed & Agility Coach
“Football is one of life’s great teachers. It is one of life’s great inspirations”
Sisu Football Process
The Sisu Football coaching methodology is based on four elements: Commitment, Courage, Ability, and Confidence.
- Commitment: The act of committing to training and giving your best.
- Courage: Daring to try new things and having the courage to fail.
- Ability: Being in a commited state of courage allows for unique ability to grow.
- Confidence: with the new Abilities created through commitment and courage the players confidence will continue to grow
Sisu Football helps players train intentionally and become technically, tactically, and physically well-rounded.
To help players find well-being, success, and meaningful experiences through football.
To effectively “Give Back” to the game of Football .